If you are having any difficulty loading the quizzes, please read this page to help you. If you do experience any issues, here are some common tips that should resolve most problems.
These are a few steps to help you get yourself doing quizzes in no time;
1) Make sure that you have upgraded to the latest Adobe Flash Player available. Click here to go to the official Adobe’s site to check or upgrade to the latest FREE flash player
3) Check if you are using the latest version of your browser, and if not, upgrade to the latest version of the browser you’re using. Here are the links to make sure you’re using the latest version:
4) Open your anti-virus software and perform a virus scan on your computer to make sure it’s all cleared out. If you do not currently have an anti-virus software, we recommend the following two programs: AVG (Free Edition) and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. Find a copy, download and install these programs, make sure they are up to date and have them run a virus scan at least once per week. These two programs are great for keeping your PC free of viruses and malicious software.
Another factor to take into consideration – if you’re connected online through dial up internet access or a very slow internet provider, you may find the video won’t load or it may take very long to do so. Streaming videos online requires a steady broadband connection.
– Attention AOL Users – if you’re having issues viewing any of the quizzes, using the AOL default browser is probably the reason. If you are able to, download one of the browsers listed above as they are much more compatible with most Web sites.
5) If you would like to ‘unlike’ our Facebook page just click here and follow the instructions.